You are invited to participate as an exhibitor or vendor at the 16 annual conference of the National Pacific Islander Education Network (NPIEN), on November 4, 2017 at Paramount High School in Paramount, CA. (Download Form)
Join us for the 16th Annual NPIEN Education Conference at Paramount High School in Paramount, California.
Paramount is located near the Long Beach Airport.
Consider staying at the Official Conference Hotel,
the Courtyard by Marriott www.courtyardlb.com (562) 429-5803
- MAJOR SPONSORS: Majestic Realty, State Farm Insurance, California Credit Union, NT & Associates, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, Henry Chang, CPA, Henry Dang, State Farm Insurance Agent, Nice & Bella Jewelry
- EXHIBITORS and VENDORS: Sweet Eve's Gourmet Cookies, NAPAFASA, LulaRoe Sonia Navarro, State Farm Insurance, Somewhere in Paradise, St. Francis Medical Center-HBRC, Guardian Princesses Alliance (GPA) S.T.R.O.N.G. Edutainment, Nice & Bella, Fetutasi’s Island Souvenirs
- COLLEGE and CAREER FAIR: Cerritos College, Long Beach City College, California State University, Los Angeles
- AWARDS SPONSORS: City of Paramount Mayor Peggy Lemons, City of Dana Point Mayor Debra Lewis, Paramount Unified School District Board of Education & Superintendent Dr. Ruth Perez, State Senator Patricia C. Bates, Long Beach City College President Dr. Reagab Romali, City of Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia, Evergreen (Washington) Public Schools & Superintendent Dr. John Steach
- SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORS: Cliff Kusaba, Mae’Ole Hoku Polynesian Dancers, Melaleuca, Alvin Smith
- DOOR PRIZE SPONSORS: Cerritos College, The Comedy and Magic Club, King’s Hawaiian, Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum, Nice & Bella Jewelry, Henry Dang, State Farm Insurance Agent
- PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS TO DATE: Hughes Middle School, Paramount High School, Dominguez High School, Lakewood High School
- KEYNOTE PRESENTERS AND SPEAKERS: Sisa Grey, Actress, Ruth Perez Ashley, Deputy Superintendent, Long Beach Unified School District (USD), Mark Kailiponi, Principal, Bellflower USD, Dr. Diana Faatai, Principal, Los Angeles USD, Lauren Bowman, Ukulele Instructor, Lawndale High School, Jaymz Tuaileva, Dancing With the Stars, Charlene Shimada, Principal, Downey USD, Juliann Anesi, Guardian Princesses Alliance
- 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. includes a College and Career Fair, Teaching Strategy Classes for Teachers, Arts and Crafts, Ukuele and Dance Instruction for all ages.
- The Christina Diaz Scholarship Awards Luncheon will recognize twenty top academic students and the annual NPIEN sholarships award winners will be announced.
- Sponsors, Vendors, College and Career Fair Participants and Mentors Needed for 11/4/17 Conference (Vendor Form)
Visit Here for Past Conferences
Download 2017 Conference Flyer