ANNUAL SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
You can support us with a minimum donation of $25
We are a Pacific Islander education organization that serves the Pacific Islander community.
- Our members network and share resources with schools to support student academic achievement
- We provide financial aid and scholarship information for students and parents
- Our board members participate in school career day programs and mentoring programs
- We introduce career role models and mentors annually to 300 students and parents through our conferences
- We speak at academic conferences and introduce research on Pacific Islander students to educators
- Grant awards are available to support Pacific Islander student club programs
- Annual conference registration discount
- Voting rights
- Opportunities to service on NPIEN committees: Conference Committee, Membership, Marketing, Technology, Outreach
- Participation in NPIEN meetings, festivals, and events
- Member-to-Member discounts with Chamber partners at businesses and restaurants
- Your tax deductible membership donation supports our programs and Pacific Islander students.