Join us for the 16th Annual NPIEN Education Conference at Paramount High School in Paramount, California.
Paramount is located near the Long Beach Airport.
Consider staying at the Official Conference Hotel,
the Courtyard by Marriott www.courtyardlb.com (562) 429-5803
- MAJOR SPONSORS: California Credit Union, NT & Associates, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ
- EXHIBITORS and VENDORS: Sweet Eve's Gourmet Cookies, NAPAFASA, LulaRoe Sonia Navarro, State Farm Insurance, Somewhere in Paradise, St. Francis Medical Center-HBRC
- COLLEGE and CAREER FAIR: Cerritos College, Long Beach City College, California State University, Los Angeles
- AWARDS SPONSORS: City of Paramount Mayor Peggy Lemons, City of Dana Point Mayor Debra Lewis
- DOOR PRIZE SPONSORS: Coming Soon
- PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS TO DATE: Hughes Middle School, Paramount High School, Dominguez High School
- KEYNOTE PRESENTERS AND SPEAKERS: Sisa Grey, Actress, Ruth Perez Ashley, Deputy Superintendent, Long Beach Unified School District (USD), Mark Kailiponi, Principal, Bellflower USD, Dr. Diana Faatai, Principal, Los Angeles USD, Lauren Bowman, Ukulele Instructor, Lawndale High School, Jaymz Tuaileva, Dancing With the Stars
- 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. includes a College and Career Fair, Teaching Strategy Classes for Teachers, Arts and Crafts, Ukuele and Dance Instruction for all ages.
- The Christina Diaz Scholarship Awards Luncheon will recognize twenty top academic students and the annual NPIEN sholarships award winners will be announced.
- Sponsors, Vendors, College and Career Fair Participants and Mentors Needed for 11/4/17 Conference (Vendor Form)
AWARDS SPONSORS: City of Paramount Mayor Peggy Lemons, City of Dana Point Mayor Debra Lewis